Solar Plexus Chakra Tea
This invigorating, solar plexus blend, enlivened with the essence of citrine, provides a truly unique tea experience that facilitates those wishing to connect with their power center.
In the KnowThe Sanskrit word for the 3rd Chakra, Manipura can be defined: Mani = pearl, Pura = place, or “City of Jewels.” Unravel the intricacies stored inside this rich power center and you begin to understand why. The Solar Plexus Chakra, or 3rd Chakra, is considered the place where the ego lives. When you’re confronted with injustices, either aimed at yourself or another, do you speak up with confidence and calm? Is your “gut” in good working order? (Both metaphorically, as well as physically.) If you can’t answer yes to both of these questions, you might consider spending some time fortifying and balancing your 3rd Chakra. When in harmony, this spot, located in the middle of the abdomen (think naval), uses its earned wisdom to transform judgment into respect, greed into compassion, and envy into generosity.
- Rosemary, is an aromatic and hardy evergreen shrub, and can be found growing near the kitchens of those who love to cook. Included in traditionally Mediterranean dishes, this versatile herb also maintains a strong reputation as a healer, as it is filled with nutrients.
- Lemongrass , has a tangy and cool profile, with a hint of mint, and is quite multifaceted as a culinary and medicinal herb.
- Ginger Root , boasts the reputation as one of the most popular spices worldwide. Ancient and well regarded medicinally, beloved as an addition to a plethora of Asian foods, this versatile spice makes its appearance in our Solar Plexus Chakra Tea for a reason: its fiery nature assists in fortifying the fire element vital to the health of the 3rd chakra.
- Orange Peel , when added to tea, orange peel brings a distinctive sweetness and delightful aroma to the mix.
- Marshmallow Leaf , soothing, moistening, and known to cool, this 2000+ year old herb purposefully accompanies this tea blend.